Thursday 6 February 2014

Day two - The "before" shot

Not sure that my photography is much good, but here are a couple of pre-diet photos taken with my mobile phone.  I should have taken them on day one, but here they are on day two, I'm sure it wont make much difference.


Dreadful photography, but hey it gives a pretty good representation of where I am at now, and the fact that my face is blurred, can only be a good thing, lol.

Today the sweets cravings are not too bad.  I had a brief moment at 3pm, that's the danger time for me.  I think by not having carbs for lunch, I'm not having the rebounding sugar low at mid afternoon.

I also think that it has definitely helped the transition to have dabbled with the diet a bit before hand, that is, reducing carbs and changing my consumption of fats to the more desirable fats.
Still, I am having watery diarrhoea that is slightly explosive.  Very strange, I didn't expect this. I seem to be weeing more too.  I wonder if this is where the early weight loss that is attributed to 'fluid' comes from?

I am also feeling a bit tired, but Ellie did wake up more times than usual last night, so I could just simply be sleep deprived.

Today I ate:
Breakfast
Bolognaise sauce (still finishing off left overs)

Snack
plain yoghurt, coconut flakes, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds.
slice of cheese

Lunch
salad of mixed leaves, carrot, red capsicum, tomato, cucumber, snow peas, red onion, walnuts, feta cheese, salami and flaxseed oil and lemon juice dressing.

I couldn't finish mine as I was full, so gave it to Steve to finish.
Harry was offering lollies around, but I had no trouble declining the offer.

Snack

Cup of tea

Dinner
Roast pork
roast veg
steamed veg

Exercise: Didn't get to walk Harry to school this morning, so just the general activity from doing light house work, hauling baskets of washing and small children around.

So, by and large feeling pretty good, bring on day three.....

No comments:

Post a Comment