Sunday 9 February 2014

Day 4 and another kilo disappears?

Couldn't sleep last night, so woke up late and pretty tired.
My gums are a bit swollen too, so something must be lacking in my diet somewhere.
Besides that feel pretty good today, not overly hungry or craving sweets.
The tiredness left me through out the day too.

Today's menu
Breakfast
Finished off the bolognaise sauce
cup of tea

Lunch
ham slices rolled around pesto and salad mix
a few pieces of brie
dandelion coffee
a few nuts

Snack
very small mango
communion wafer

Dinner
Garlic prawns and fish on shredded lettuce, carrot, snow peas, red onion and cucumber.
butter and cream garlic sauce
coconut muesli with cream

Exercise
Went sailing for about an hour, capsized and swam a bit too, lol.

I weighed myself after breakfast again today to see if yesterday's 3 missing kilos would turn up.  I didn't have any diarrhoea yesterday. Surprisingly, another kilo seemed to disappear.  Is someone messing with my scales?

I decided to check my waist measurement and found that absolutely nothing had changed there.  So It is a complete mystery to me where that 4 kg has disappeared from, hope it wasn't my brain, lol.  Having only taken three measurements in the beginning, I guess it could have been from anywhere, but it certainly wasn't around my waist, the only bit of me that seems to cause the health authorities concern.

Funny, with that 4 kg weight loss it puts me right in the middle of my preferred weight range, yet still almost 20cm too wide in my middle.  Ah, what's a girl to do?

Keep eating fat and avoiding carbs, the experiment continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment