Saturday 8 February 2014

Day Three - Miraculous weight loss?

Last night following dinner I had a little bit of a headache.  I though here we go, another withdrawal symptom.  I was quite tired yesterday, so after I had a bit of a lie down and a rest the headache disappeared. 

Today I feel fine.

Just to be stupid I decided to jump on the scales, as if anything could have happened in less than three days.  The scales showed my weight at 75kg....what????
No that's not possible, On day one when I weighed in I was 79kg.  I jumped off the scales and checked that they were calibrated correctly, and then I moved them to the exact spot on the floor where I had weighed myself on Thursday.  They showed 76kg.  Is that possible?  To lose three kilos in less than three days?

Weight loss that is that quick is dangerous, isn't it?  Yes I have had diarrhoea but not chronic stuck on the toilet bowl, tummy bug type diarrhoea.  Just the couple of times I went each day it was a bit liquid.

I haven't starved myself.  Far from it.  I have eaten as much as I wanted, with snacks.  I just haven't eaten much in the way of carbs.  This experiment has suddenly just gotten a whole lot more interesting, I am intrigued to see where it goes from here.

Today I ate
Breakfast:
Still going with the left over bolognaise sauce ( got one more serve to go for tomorrow)

Lunch
Leftover roast pork from last night's dinner
roast pumpkin, roast onion, fetta, walnuts, salad leaves, cucumber, tomato and red capsicum with lemon juice and flaxseed oil dressing.
Soy decaf cappuccino

Snack
two slices of cheese

Dinner
BBQ steak and lamb chop
salad
pesto
salsa

Exercise
More housework, focused on doing squats while I picked up all the crap off the floor.  With four kids, one of them a toddler there are a huge number of opportunities for picking stuff up off the ground.
Swam laps in pool

No comments:

Post a Comment